Monday, April 12, 2010

Painting Fools



I can hardly believe it but the live-in and I painted two rooms this weekend. We even got out to get some more furniture and the living room is looking quite snazzy. The dining room still has that blue tape up and my table legs are in limbo, but still...we are like those HGTV folks except without the annyoing need to use the words "whimsy" or "spa-inspired." So without further ado-the dramatic before and after.



BEFORE













AFTER!













4 comments:

Abbi Flo said...

AHHHHHHHH........

it. is. AWESOME.

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh.... I remember that day like it was just yesterday, our new apartment... a certain freshness, you know?

WAIT it WAS just yesterday, YAY!

Rosy said...

uhhh...try three days from your post. thanks for the comment though.

Kate said...

Oh! I thought I commented on this post before. But, I just realised that I forgot a step. Hence, why I said I commented and then I wasn't here. Anyway...
I love the color. It really looks nice in there! I can't wait to see it in person.I also like that nifty new coffee table.

Post a Comment