Thursday, April 8, 2010

apt 16


Unless you haven't talked to me in the last month (which is entirely possible) you'll know that apt 16 is my new dwelling in the lovely Lincoln Park. It is pictured here prior to moving in.
So let me tell you a bit about my new digs. It is in an old apartment brown brick apartment building on the "third" floor (actually the 4th). Wood floors, crown molding, radiators. They updated the bathroom and put in new floors and refinished the old tub- so it is old but clean (phew). There it is to the right (in case you need help recognizing a bathroom).

The kitchen needs some work (why are radiators so hard to clean behind!), but I can't help but love it because it is a kitchen-the very thing I've always wanted. Happy sigh.
The live-in and I are still settling in, but we are jumping into our project list and are as giddy as a couple of kids. This week is painting, refinishing the dining room table, and getting Internet (and unpacking the rest of my clothes-yipe). Domestic bliss smells like paint and dryer sheets!!






No comments:

Post a Comment