Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Hours

Despite my best efforts this morning I was on time to work. In fact, I was two whole minutes early. Since there is only one other person in my department here besides myself and she was running late I spent the first hour at work on facebook and reading my blogs.

Around nine-thirty I decided I should probably do some work. So, I went to get some water. By the time I returned to my desk I had thought up the introduction to this blog and didn't want to forget it. It is now nine-forty and I don't have anything else to say on this topic. Maybe I'll get some work done.

Better check if my co-workers here first.

Update:
Upon meandering down to her office I discovered that she was here. We went to get hot chocolate.

Update:
I have a pretty good list going for Wedding venues.

No comments:

Post a Comment